Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 Cup Stale Breadcrumbs
- 1/3 Cup Instant Polenta
- 1/4 Cup Copped Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley Leaves
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 12 (750g) Chicken Tenderloins, Trimmed
- 2/3 cup Natural Yogurt
- Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- Mixed Salad Ready to Serve
Sweet chilli yoghurt
- 1/2 Cup Natural Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 1 Tbsp, chopped fresh coriander
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Combine breadcrumbs, polenta, parsley, garlic salt and parmesan in a bowl. Place yoghurt in separate bowl.
Dip chicken in yoghurt, shaking off excess. Toss in breadcrumb mixture. Place on trays.
Spray chicken with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Meanwhile, make sweet chilli yoghurt. Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve chicken with sweet chilli yoghurt and salad.