Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 3 Cups Shredded Roast Chicken
- 2 Tsp finely grater lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 100g Baby Rocket Leaves
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Fresh Basil
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stick, trimmed, thinly sliced
Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Spray both sides of bread with oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until charred. Rub 1 side of each bread slice with the cut side of the garlic.
Meanwhile, combine the chicken, lemon rind, lemon juice, oil, rocket, basil, onion and celery in a large bowl.
- Divide the bread among serving plates and top with the salad.